Preston Community Association, Inc.
Login | Register
About Us
For Realtors/Closing Information
Preston Communities
Preston Public News & Information
Contact Us
My HOA Account/Pay my Yearly Assessment
Annual Membership Meetings
Monthly Board Meetings
Board of Directors
Monthly Financial Reports
Governing Documents & Information
Architectural Review
Message Board


  • My mailbox needs to be replaced or repaired. Who do I contact?
    To maintain a uniform appearance across the PCA, the type, style and color of the mailboxes is controlled by the Architectural Guidelines and Standards.  If your mailbox needs repair or replacement, please contact the original vendor of the mailboxes.
    215 Tryon Road
    Raleigh, NC  27603
    (P) 919.772.7170
  • My mailbox numbers are faded. Where can I get new numbers?
    More Than a Mailbox can supply new mailbox house numbers which match the current Preston standard.  They are custom cut per order and cost about $16 for a set of two. You can order in person or over the phone and the new numbers will be sent by mail.
    More Than A Mailbox,  A Division of Post & Pickets, Ltd.
    215 Tryon Road
    Raleigh, NC  27603
    (P) 919.772.7170
  • The street light is out. Who do I contact?
    Progress Energy is responsible for the repair of the street lights in Preston.   Use this link to report street lights that need repair.
  • We are making changes to our home. What has to be approved?

    Any change to the exterior of the home or lot such as additions, landscaping, basketball goals, color change, decks, etc. requires approval by the Architectural Review Board.

Foxes, Coyotes and Wildlife In Preston
  • I have seen a fox or coyote? What should I do?
    We continue to receive reports of fox and coyote sightings within the Preston community particularaly during the spring. 
    This is a fact of nature due to where we live and projects like the nearby 90 acre Park West disrupt and displace wildlife. There is little that the Preston Community Association can do beyond providing a community resource for information exchange and outreach should there be an extreme situation such as a rabid or sick animal in the area.
    The North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission offers tips for co-existing with wildlife, including foxes, coyotes, Canada geese, beavers, black bears, and deer.
    In the case of rabies, the Town of Cary states…
    “If you see an animal that you believe may be rabid, call to report the location of the animal. Do not try to touch or capture the animal because it may attempt to bite you. Animals with rabies usually show some type of behavioral change. They can be aggressive and excited or depressed and lethargic. They may be uncoordinated and unfocused on the presence of humans around them. In Cary, the most common types of wildlife which may carry the rabies virus are raccoons, foxes and bats.”
    In the case of nuisance and sick wildlife, the Town of Cary Animal Control can be reached at (919) 319-4517.
    If you become aware of a rabid animal, please let us know so we can alert the community on our website and through email.

  • There is a monument on or near my property and the shrubs are overgrown. Can I trim them?
    The landscaping immediately surrounding the Preston subdivision and entrance monuments is the responsibility of the PCA including the trimming of the shrubs.  In most all cases the PCA either owns the monument property or maintains the monument under an easement.   Our goal is a consistent appearance across all of Preston including the monuments.
    If you have an issue with the appearance of the monument, please use the Contact the Preston Community Association page on this website or email us for question and resolution.  Thank-you.

  • My home is being sold. Is there a transfer fee for the Preston Community Association and who do I contact?
    For information regarding transfer fees, please contact our management company - CAS, Inc.
  • What subdivisions are part of the Preston Community Association, Inc.?
    The communities that are part the association are listed on our Communities  page on the left.

  • How can I help?
    There are several committees that seek and need volunteers including Landscaping and the Architetural Review Board.
    We are also seeking representation from each subdivision to represent the interest of the overall community to their neighbors.
    Please use contact us to express your interest.

  • I cannot remember my password?
    If you have registered, go to login enter your user name (your email address) and click "Forgot Password" and your password will be emailed to you.
  • Why do I have to register or login?
    On the password protected member website, there is information that is relevant only to the members of the Preston Community Association.